Monday, October 17, 2011

First Night in Hospital

The first night in the hospital was a little rough. After the strong stuff wore off I was hurting pretty bad and the pain meds were not doing the trick. I was super tired so we sent Riley to the nursery. And I was starving and had only had fliuds since the night before. They brought her every 3 hours so that I could nurse her though. Once I woke up on my own and wanted to nurse her because she was sleeping though her feeding and I thought it had been too long. At 4:00 am the nurse came to take out everything and had me walk around. Why she couldn't of waited until daylight I am not sure. It felt good to walk around and I was starting to feel a little better. Poor Riley cried all alot. She was so hungry and I just wasn't satisifying her yet. I can't imagine the feeling being in this cold and scary world after being in my tummy so warm and cuddly. It was obvious she knew mine, daddy's, and Reesie's voice though! Day 2 post coming soon!!








Reese and G-Me made birthday cupcakes for Riley on her birthday and brought some to the hospital the next day so we could sing!



No comments: