Monday, October 17, 2011

Day 2 at hospital!

Day 2 in the hospital was great! My parents came in the morning after they dropped Reese off at Ms. Lannie's. Riley settled down and was relaxing a little bit and nursing was getting much better. Aunt JoJo and Ann came to visit as well. Chris and I had lots of alone time also to enjoy Riley. After Reese's nap at school my parents went back to get her and bring her to the hospital. As soon as she came in she ran up to Riley and said I missed you so much. Riley stared at Reese when she talked and Reese is so proud of her. The bond between the 2 is already amazing. I was so worried about it, but every worry I had is gone. I am so happy that they have each other and I know they are going to be so close. Reese brought her cupcakes so we sang happy Birthday to Riley. Reese started getting pretty hyper so my parents took her home. She asked why Riley wasn't going home with her. That evening Uncle Andy and Lady came over and spent some time with us and brought us Chick-fil-a and shakes! It was such an amazing day. Day 3 coming soon. I have over 500 pictures I am filtering through!























No comments: