Sunday, May 17, 2009

Gatesville Shower

My mom had a shower for me in Gatesville with the help of my aunts and cousins. It was so beautiful and I had so much fun visiting with family and friends. I don't get to get together much with my family, so it was really nice. My aunts went together to get my car seat and stroller system, which was very sweet of them and Reese got so many beautiful clothes, hairbows, and goodies. I am very blessed to have 4 aunts and tons of cousins that are always there for me and love me very much. My mom wrote a very sweet poem to us as well, that we will treasure. Here are some pictures from the shower!
Some of my cousins

My mom's best friends

My mom and wonderful aunts

My Friends

Chris and I

G-Ma and I

Opening Presents

Beautiful Cake

Pretty Decorations

No comments: