Friday, May 22, 2009

Doctor's appointment

I went to the doctor and everything is still looking really great. I am 35 weeks and my weight and blood pressure are really good. Next week the doctor is going to measure Reese to see how big she is for sure. She told me that we will probably induce around 38 weeks since Reese is measuring big. She also knows how important it is to me to have as much time with Reese as possible, so I am keeping my fingers crossed she comes a little early. It has been tough lately trying to finish the school year out being 8 months pregnant, but the end is in sight. Yeah! I can't wait to welcome my baby girl into this world! I imagine holding her in my arms everyday!!

1 comment:

The Lloyd Family said...

Congrats!!! The first time you hold her will be awesome!!! I am so excited for you guys!!!