Thursday, November 11, 2010

Mommy's Birthday!

Today was my birthday, the big 3-2! I had such a great birthday. We had the most beautiful Veteran's Day celebration at school that brought tears to my eyes. I love my job. Then Chris, Reese,and I went out to eat Mexican food. Daddy and Reese made me a sweet card. Chris and I were watching Sprout the other day with Reese and they always have craft ideas. Chris asked Miss Lannie to help him make me a card he saw on Sprout. Daddy's hands are on the outside making a heart and Reese's are on the inside. I was so proud of Chris for being so thoughtful. It truely is the little things in life! They also got me a bike. Chris has one and I have been wanting one. Now we just have to get a seat for Reese and we can ride bikes to the park. I am one lucky girl!!
My new bicycle


My card from Daddy and Reesie

No comments: