Thursday, April 2, 2009

And the name is......

Our baby girl finally has a name. Her name is Reese Elizabeth Uschold. We are so excited we have it finalized. We think it is a very cute, classy name and we love it so much. She already has her blankie with her name on it that her G-Ma bought her. We are waiting for the crib to come in. We got it, but it had a scratch so we sent it back for another one. I am ready to get her room finished. I walk in there everyday. I am doing great! Baby Reese is doing backflips in my tummy and I love feeling her move! She is a very busy little bee. I go for my glucose testing tomorrow and my shot next week at 28 weeks. Here is a picture of part of her bedding!


1 comment:

Jana said...

Oh I love it! Addy's middle name is Reese. I love her room too. Pink is great. Make sure you don't eat before the glucose test. I had a bagel and they made me come back for the three hour test. It was horrible!