Thursday, April 16, 2009

3D Ultrasound

Chris and I took 3D pictures yesterday. It was amazing! Grandmas got to come and watch also. Reese wanted to play peek-a-boo and keep her hands on her face the whole time, but we got some good pictures. She was also kicking like crazy during the whole ultrasound. It was a wonderful experience and I am so glad we did it. It is amazing seeing this tiny person move in my belly!
Sleeping baby

What a precious face

Reese's feet

Rubbing her eyes

Snug as a bug in a rug

2 comments:

The Furmans said...

Awww, she's adorable! I miss being pregnant after seeing those pictures. Its even more amazing when you get to see and hold them for the first time! I can't wait to meet little Reese!

The Lloyd Family said...

Little Ms. Reese is just perfect!!! Hope you are doing well :)