Tuesday, September 13, 2011

And the name is...

Riley Grace. Chris and I always had the name Riley picked out and I have always loved Grace for a middle name. We think Reese and Riley are perfect names for sisters. We are so excited for Riley to get here so our little family can grow. Although I am not as prepared as a thought I would be. I will be 35 weeks on Friday and will have a c-section at 38 or 39 for sure, yikes! The room is getting there. I am just trying to get everything ready to leave school so I don't leave my team to pick up my slack. They are amazing and so is my long-term sub, but I am sort-of a control freak at work. I know everything will work out. I can't believe my sweet girl is almost here. It has gone by soo fast this time. I can''t wait to hold her in my arms and do all the baby stuff over again. I can't wait to see Reese as a big sister. She is such a big helper and has such a big heart I know she is going to be great.Riley Grace, we love you baby! See you soon!

No comments: