Thursday, February 4, 2010

Happy Birthday G-Ma

Today is my mom's birthday! We celebrated my mom and dads birthday last weekend in Conroe(pictures to come). I just wanted to post some pictures of Reese and her grandmother. We are so thankful to have such an amazing mom and grandmother. My mom has been there for me no matter what. She cleaned our house every other weekend during my tough pregnancy, watched every step of the birth(even the parts Chris couldn't), stayed a week at the house after Reese was born and helped whenever Chris and I were so tired, and has spoiled and loved Reese every since. I remember when she left after staying with us when Reese was born, I was in tears wondering how I could do this. I have of course figured it out. Anyways, Mom I am so thankful for everything you do. Thank you for showing me what loving a daughter unconditionally is. We love you so much!!!




No comments: