Saturday, November 28, 2009

Thanksgiving Day

We spend Thanksgiving with Chris's side of the family this year.Reese had a great time watching all of her cousins play. Next year she will be right there with them. We have had a busy week with Thanksgiving and decorating for Christmas. I love the holiday season and it is much more fun having a little one to celebrate with. I am so thankful for all of my blessing that God has given me: a beautiful daughter, an amazing husband who is my best friend, my supportive parents who still bend over backwards for me, and all my family, and friends.I am one lucky girl!!
Our little family

Reese, Daddy, and Lady

Reese with GG(her great-grandma)

Reese with mommy

Reese with her cousins(getting them all together and smiling was impossible!)

No comments: