Thursday, July 2, 2009

Reese's First Roadtrip

We went on our first road trip this past weekend to visit my parents in Gatesville. I was a little nervous about the drive, but Reese was such a good girl. We only had to pull over once on the way there and she sleep the whole way back. We had a blast visiting my family. My aunt has taken photography classes and was so excited to take pictures of her great niece! Here are some of them. She did a wonderful job! We had so much fun dressing her in all her outfits. Aunt Sharon, thanks a bunch and get that camera ready for the next time we come home. Reese was 2 weeks old yesterday. I can honestly say that it has been the best 2 weeks in my life even though I am exhaused. I am so in love with Reese and can't imagine ever letting her go. Tears are flowing just thinking about it. Reese, thanks for giving mommy the best 2 weeks ever and I look forward to being there as you grow!!!









No comments: