Sunday, May 6, 2012

A litte update and pictures!

Playing Catch-up a little... We have a great Sunday together. We went to church, played outside, rode our bikes to the park, and had a great lazy day(which doesn't happen often)The first set of pictures are from our bike ride and after church. The bottom pictures are from dinner one night and when Reese sang at church last week. The girls are getting the be so close to each other. Reese loves her sister and it a little mommy and Riley thinks Reese hung the moon. I have to brag on myself a little... I got a job at Oakland Elementary(our neighborhood school that is 2 minutes away). I have been driving 45 minutes everyday for 4 years which as a teacher is crazy. I am so excited to work where the girls will go to school and to be close to their friends. I can see Reese and I now in our matching school t-shirts in 2 short years!! First ride together in Bike taxi

No comments: