Saturday, March 24, 2012

Gymnastics

I am not sure what path either of my girls are going to take when they grow up and I am going to expose them to everything(gymnastics, dance, music, softball, etc) and let them make the choice. But I do know Reese LOVES gymnastics. She loves to go every week, is always praticing at home, and it really really good! Reese was moved up to the next class today, which is no longer the mommy and me. She doesn't turn 3 until June and isn't supposed to move up until then, but they moved her up early. She has mastered all of her skills and has even completed some for the 3 year old class. I am so proud of her, but I'm a little sad I have to watch from the side now. I was playing catch-up tonight so there is 3 new posts. Be sure to read them all!







No comments: