Monday, November 14, 2011

Happy 1 month birthday Riley Grace

Riley Grace turned one month old yesterday. With Reese I was so ready for each new milestone, but with Riley I don't want her to grow because this might be my last baby! I am so in love with my second little princess. Riley is already in a size 1 diaper, 0-3 month clothes, she is only waking up once a night(I am so blessed with good sleepers), and really starting to notice faces and celing fans. She loves to hear her big sister talk to her, daddy to walk her, and loves for her momma to hold her. She is starting to like her swing and loves to be swaddled in the blankie. She is a happy baby and I am enjoying my time with her at home. I can't believe it's already been a month. I will be going back to work before I know it. Here are so pictures of her one-month birthday. It fell on Texan Sunday so she has on her Texan gear for daddy. We all put ours on every game day, even when we just watch it at home!






Reese wanted a picture with Riley

No comments: