Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Baby Shower

Yes, I am only 17 weeks preggo, but my kids and kid's parents at school wanted to have a small shower for me. They will only be my kiddos for 3 more weeks, so they had a shower for me today. We had cupcakes, juice, I opened presents, and the kids played. I am so blessed I teach at such a great school where the parents are so involved and thoughtful. It is not my neighborhood school because I have not been able to transfer yet because of budget cuts there has been a transfer freeze, but I am happy I have a job a love and a great enviroment to work in. The parents are always up at the school and I have formed a great relationship with them. Baby #2 is doing great and pregnancy is going by fast. Almost half-way and we find out what we are having on June 3rd. I am so excited!!!



Having cupcakes

My class


They got the baby his or her's first new toys. They also got a very generous gift card to Target.

They even bought Reese a big sister present. Here she is playing with it when we got home!

No comments: