Friday, April 15, 2011

Reese is going to be a....

a BIG SISTER!! We are so excited to announce that we are expecting baby # 2 on October 20. I am 13 weeks pregnant and in the last week of my first trimester. Reese is going to be a great big sister and we are glad she will have a sibling to grow up with. She loves babies. She doesn't love mommy to hold any other babies, but we will work on that. They will be 2 years and 4 months apart. Everything with baby #2 is going well. The first trimester has been a little rough for me being tired and nauseous(which was new to me because I wasn't with Reese at all), but I am starting to get my energy back and feel better. We suprised the grandparents and family by having Reese wear her big sister shirt!!





Reese is getting so good at driving her motorcycle. Look at her go!


No comments: