Sunday, May 9, 2010

Mother's Day

I had a wonderful first mother's day. We went to church and then the Astros game on Mother's Day. It was a great deal. All mommies got a pink astros shirt and with our $10 ticket we got a hot dog, drink, and chips and all mommies and their kids got to run the bases afterwards.Daddy and Reesie got me beautiful flowers, cards,a pearl ring(Reese's birthstone), and a hand towel Reese made me. They spoiled me. I am so thankful to have such an amazing husband that loves his family so much and an amazing daughter. I never imagined how much I could ever love Reese!!She is such a blessing and I feel so lucky to be her mommy!


Running the bases


Stephanie and her family were there too, so we ran the bases together.









When we got home from the game



The beautiful hand towel Reese made for me at Mrs. Laney's

Church

No comments: