Monday, April 26, 2010

What we have been up to?

We have been busy, busy lately with life. School is getting hectic with end of the year testing and we have plans every weekend. But soon I will get to spend all summer with my Reesie. I am going to keep her in her daycare 1 day a week so we can save her spot, keep her in a rountine,and mommy can get some work done. Reese is so much fun these days. She is into everything! She loves to play with our shutters, turn off lights, open cabinets, and get into everything she isn't supposed to. When I have to tell her No, she screams Na at me. I can help but turn my head and laugh. I love to dress Reese up with bows and cute outfits, but there is nothing sweeter than her in her PJ's right after bath before bed.
Reese's new favorite thing to do




Playing with her toys

1 comment:

Burnett Family said...

She is such a cutie!! Cant wait to see you both this summer.