Friday, January 1, 2010

Happy New Year!!

Chris and I rang in the New Year with our precious daughter and a couple of friends. Ryan, Stephanie, Bevan, and Cayden came over. We had a great time visiting, grilling, and hanging out. It's funny how quickly things change and you just want to celebrate with your family in the comfort of your home with close friends. It was the best New Year's ever!!

Well, as 2009 is over I reflect on the year we have had. It has had it ups and downs. Of course, it's been amazing because our perfect daughter was born. She is my whole life and I can't imagine loving anything more!! It has been a tough year due to a complicated and scary pregnancy, Chris loses his job a week before Reese was born, and losing a grandmother and uncle,but it has made us stronger and most things turned out for the best. Reese was born a healthy and happy baby girl, Chris got a new job very quickly that is alot less stressful and allows him to be home with his family more, and my grandmother and uncle are watching over us from above and I know and hope they would be proud of the mother I am and the amazing family I have!! I know the ups outweigh the downs! I am truely blessed for everything and everyone in my life! I look forward to 2010 as Chris and I enter the year with our daughter! I wish you and all of your family a great 2010!!!




No comments: