Friday, August 14, 2009

Reese update

Everything is going great at the Uschold home!! We are getting into a really good routine and enjoying every moment with our baby girl. She went to the doctor for her 2 month check-up. She got her shots, which was hard for both Reese and Mommy. She is now 22 inches long and weights 11.2 pounds. She is getting so alert and is starting to love to play. Her favorite thing is her swing. I started back to work today! I have cried everyday this week. This has to be the hardest thing I have ever done. I am trying to be positive about it, but it's hard. I just want to be there for her everyday.I am so in love with her, and love being a mother!!!


Ready to go

Help! Daddy fixed my hair

Chillin before bed

1 comment:

Jana said...

She really is a pretty baby. I cried everyday too. It isn't easy but it definitely makes you cherish your time with her even more! You're a great Mommy!!

I still have a bad cough... as soon as I am completely well I will come over. Addy and I just can't get rid of this stupid cold!