Tuesday, February 10, 2009

It's a ...GIRL!!!

We are having a healthy baby girl!! Everything looked great! The placenta has repaired itself and the doctor could not even tell there was ever a problem. I feel so relieved and am so happy our prayers were answered. I burst out in tears when I heard the good news. She is 1 pound right now and is right on track. She was a very stubborn little girl. The ultrasound took an hour because she did not want to open her legs, but she finally did. Mom said she was paying me back! We are very excited about a baby girl. I had a feeling all along and I was right. Chris says his baby girl already has him wrapped around her little finger and is so protective of her. It is so sweet. We are ready to pick out a name and work on the room.


See why I am a girl!


Her face


Our Baby Girl!

2 comments:

Patrick, Julie, Will and Scott said...

Yeah for a healthy girl!! How exciting to get started on her room!! Can't wait to hear the name when y'all decide. Congratulations!

Jana said...

Congrats!!! Girls are a lot of fun. High Maintenance but fun. I am happy that everything looks good.