Friday, January 2, 2009

Happy New Year!

I hope that everyone has a happy 2009! I know Chris and I are so excited about bringing a baby into our world this year. I will be 16 weeks on Sunday, so only 4 more weeks until we find out what we are having. I just have a feeling that it is going to be a baby girl, but I could be totally wrong. When we got the ultrasound at 14 weeks the doctor kept calling the baby a she. I caught on and asked her why. She said if it is a boy you can usually tell at 11 weeks, but she is not sure. We will have to see. Chris really wants his first to be a boy to play sports with, but I know he will fall in love with a baby girl!! I am finally getting my energy back and my apetite has increased this week. I will keep you posted!!

1 comment:

Jana said...

I think every man wants a boy. But once the girl comes, they have their little daddy's girl. Girls LOVE their daddies (even though we carry for 9 months and do most of the work)!!!!