Monday, December 29, 2008

Christmas

We had such a great Christmas this year. It started off going to church on Christmas Eve. Christmas day was spend at Lady's(Chris's moms) I wasn't able to do much because I had to stay on the couch, but we had a wonderful time visiting with family and friends. Lady gave the little one it's very first Disney ornanment for the tree.
My parents came down Christmas night. We were supposed to go to Gatesville, but the doctor didn't want me to travel. It is amazing how mom's make everything better! She cleaned my house for me and did all the cooking. It made me stress-free. We had Christmas on Saturday. G-Pop and G-ma spoiled their grandchild already. The baby got so many gifts and the most special was it's very first build-a-bear monkey that G-ma made for it. I know the baby is going to love it!!
I am feeling alot better, no bleeding in 3 days!! I got to the doctor today for a check-up. I attached a belly picture. Yes, I already have a pouch at 14 weeks, but I have only gained 3 pounds.
Christmas at Chris's moms

Christmas at our house

Belly Shot at 14 weeks

No comments: