Monday, November 24, 2008

We are having a baby!!

Hi family and friends! I guess you all know by now that Chris and I are having our first baby!! We couldn't be more excited and a little shocked. We went back and forth on when the right time to have a baby was, then we finally decided that we would put it in God's hands! Well, God was ready for us to be a mommy and daddy because first try and we have a baby on the way! We feel really blessed and lucky that it happened so easily! We started this blog so that you could all watch our little one grow!!

3 comments:

The Lloyd Family said...

Congratulations on the wedding and the new little one on the way!!! It's great to see you on here too! Good luck and hope you ahve a great pregnancy!

The Furmans said...

Welcome to the club momma!! I'm so happy for you.

Love ya,
Shelly

Jana said...

Oh my gosh I had no idea!!!! YEA!!!!!! You are going to be a great Mommy - I am so happy for you! Being a mom is the best.

Jana